Posted by Raychel Celeste

I hate when something happens and you have no one to tell. I can't tell anyone close to me, because I know exactly how each of them with respond. I can't handle their reactions. I don't need someone else to freak out and start trying to control my life, "for my own benefit." I need someone to just let me be quiet if I want to, let me cry if I want to, let me live if I want to. I need someone to tell me it's ok to feel the way I feel because I've done all I can do. And I just don't want to think about it anymore, but it's the only thing on my mind.


Raychel Signature

2 comments:

Perksofbeingme said...

I'll listen and be here whenever you need me. No words spoken, and no questions asked.

Anonymous said...

Hey hun. Let us know what's going on. You never know who can sympathize with your situation.