Sharks, Monk, and Naked Frisbee

Posted by Raychel Celeste

This week I've had a lot of free time. I've had time to do random things, go random places, and to hear random things. I couldn't resist writing some of these things down, and now I'm posting them.
  1. "Sharks can only be found in the northern and southern hemispheres."
  2. "Dude, you're married. Don't flirt."
  3. "I wet my brother's bed twice, played naked frisbee, laughed til I cried...It was pretty much the best weekend of my life."
  4. "She tells me God got her pregnant. Well, the Big Guy owes me an apology. She was my girlfriend, he shoulda asked me first."
  5. "You're like Monk. I know you're intelligent, but you sure say some stupid things sometimes."

And the prize goes to me, for being insulted by my ex-boyfriend with that last statement.


Raychel Signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are so random. I love it.