Dear friend,

Posted by Raychel Celeste

I've been pretty busy lately, and a little stressed out. As a result, I've been slightly cranky and even a little rude to some people. I'm sure to most of the people who know me, it's not anything out of the ordinary. But while I'm often in a nasty mood around my family, my friends rarely see that side of me. I've felt bad for being somewhat short with them recently.. especially with one in particular. She doesn't seem to be too bothered by it, but that actually makes me feel worse about it. I feel like I act this way around people I know care about me, because they'll still care about me no matter how I act. Anyway, this particular friend sometimes has a problem telling me certain things about herself and her life. I'm a pretty opinionated person, so I'm afraid she feels like I will judge her. I hate that, because I love her and nothing she does or says would either surprise me or make me love her any less. Maybe she doesn't know that though. Sad thought.


Raychel Signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sad. I'm sure if your friend is that good of a friend, they'll understand. You should talk to them about it though.