Laughter, Certificates, and Cocktails

Posted by Raychel Celeste

Continuing my "Things I Heard" posts with random things I've heard, not just this week, but this month and actually remembered to write down:
  1. "He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad."
  2. "Girls are always running through my mind. They don't dare walk."
  3. "I'll take whatever Glenda the Good Witch took."
  4. "[I'm] beginning to think instantaneous access to Facebook through [my] iPhone does not go well with too many cocktails."
  5. "I have a certificate. Does anyone else have a certificate? I have a certificate!"

I am both ashamed and amused to report that half of these were heard at Waffle House.


Raychel Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i like your "thing i heard" posts

Raychel Celeste said...

I'm glad you enjoy :]

Bethanie said...

I bet the certificate was your dad! LOL!