Posted by Raychel Celeste

The past few weeks have been fairly random. There are have been a lot of family issues, but they've somewhat subsided for the time being. I finally got everything ready for school, except my laptop which has to be sent in and fixed (such fun). My first class starts February 10th, and I'm actually ready to be back on a schedule. I haven't worked much lately, so I've been pretty bored. I have a new manfriend. He's quite a bit older than me, but he's responsible and actually a lot of fun. Also, I have gone down 2 pant sizes in the past month.. woohoo! I personally can't see the difference, but apparently my family can.. and I can feel the difference. Hmm, what else? Oh, it's perksofbeingme's birthday today. Stop by and wish her a good one! Anyway, I guess that's all for now.


Raychel Signature

1 comments:

Perksofbeingme said...

thanks for the birthday wish- It's my Molly year! Love you.