Go Green

Posted by Raychel Celeste

These are just a few of my favorite "green" items so far this year. They're either useful, stylish, or affordable, but they're all environmentally friendly in some way.


Envirosax Retro Graphic Bag
This Austrailan made, retro print tote is lightweight and waterproof; can be used as a personal carrier, or can hold two plastic bags worth of groceries. It comes in several styles and colors, and runs for only $10.




Cleanwell Natural Hand Sanitizer Spray
All-natural Ingenium™ formula of plant oils proven to kill 99.9% of germs; safe for kids and doesn't leave hands dry. I bought mine locally for $3 a bottle.




Vers Bamboo iPod Player
The all-in-one iPod dock - player and charger has 8 iPod adapters and universal mp3 dock. It's made of rapidly-renewable bamboo, and has energy-efficient components. I've found it for as low as $119 at certain online shops.


Raychel Signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl with your Eco-friendly self!

Leanne said...

I love that bag!

Raychel Celeste said...

I know! And for only $10? I ordered mine this week.

Shannshine said...

That Ipod docking Station Made Me Happy In My Panties!