My Favorite Number: 25

Posted by Raychel Celeste

This originated on Facebook, but it's fun and I wanted to share it with my blogger loves.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Hopefully I'll learn something new about the people I've tagged.

1. I have naturally curly hair.
2. I HATE the sound of repetitive ticking, clicking, or tapping.
3. Owls give me the creeps. Ugh, just saying that gave me chills.
4. I say "your mom" way too much, and at inappropriate times.
5. I can't stand silence.. ever.
6. I love musicals. I pretend like my life is one.
7. I have a really disturbing sense of humor.
8. I don't like elevators. They make me feel sick.
9. I don't believe in political correctness.
10. I get really mad when people don't pay attention to movies they've never seen before.
11. My dog is psychotic, and I'm glad.
12. I can't see out of my left eye anymore.
13. I hate bugs with a passion, but I can't kill them.
14. The love of my life is my 3-year-old nephew.
15. I love Jesus, but probably not as much as I could.
16. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.
17. I apparently still listen to old 90's artists, like the Spice Girls.
18. My sister and I are as close together in age as you can be without being twins.
19. I am a sweet tea addict.
20. 90% of the people I know call me Ray Charles.
21. I really don't like sushi or seafood.
22. I indirectly pay the salary of half the local Starbucks baristas.
23. Give me a handwritten note or a mix CD and I will love you forever.
24. I have 24 pairs of shoes and I only wear 5 of them.
25. I couldn't ride a 2 wheeler until I was 9 years old.

Tagged: perksofbeingme, bedsidetalesman, Shannon, Jonathan, and shrinkeringhearts (who already has 100 facts on her blog)


Raychel Signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't get tagged?

Raychel Celeste said...

Because you don't have a blog! Haha, I love you Ho.... lly.

Perksofbeingme said...

So, instead of making this a new blog, I'm doing a new "About me" page which eventually be 100 things about me. SO here's the link to start you off. I'm at 45.

http://perksofbeingme.blogspot.com/2007/12/all-about-me.html

Shannshine said...

You Know I Don't Have The Pateince To Do Somthing Like This, But I Shall Try My Hardest. Plus I Don't Know How To Write A Note On Fagbook Because Of The New Way It's Set Up.

Anonymous said...

GREAT.... :) Thanks for this. no, really. I LOVE doing things like this 'tag' shit.

Now I'm tagged twice....

Raychel Celeste said...

Put your big kid panties on and get over it.

megabrooke said...

we have lots in common:)

i dont know if i can come up with a new list! i just did the 25 one on fb. ill work on it!

Jamie Stavenger said...

#22....I pay the other half :)