Superior Scribblers

Posted by Raychel Celeste

Renee at Renee's World awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award! I'm honored, little ol' me winning this awesome award? The SSA was originally created by The Scholastic Scribe in 2008. Here are the rules for passing on this award:

1. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggy friends.
2. Name the person who passed the award on to you & link back to his or her blog.
3. Proudly display the award on your blog!
4. Link to this post which explains how the award came to be & add your name to the Mr. Linky list at the end of that post.

It was hard to choose, but I'm awarding the Superior Scribbler to: Amanda @ Steeling Spoons, Katie @ Katie Dot Com, Lovelyn @ Moments with Love, Breanna @ These Unhinged Thoughts, and Erika @ Refreshingly Honest.

I'm #968 to be given this award. Thanks again Renee! Now, keep passing it on to deserving bloggers!


Raychel Signature

5 comments:

Katie said...

This is so fantastic! I never get tired of getting an award. So excited. I'd dance but I'm in Starbucks, and I hear they can kick you out for that....

Raychel Celeste said...

Baha! I've never been kicked out of Starbucks for the stuff I've done, I'm sure you'll be ok.

Love said...

thanks, raychel!! i appreciate your support about our adoption! thank you. =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I feel so honored, and it made my day!

I'm in the same category as Katie, Oh em gee!

Loukia said...

YAY for your award! I received this a while back but I'm terrible with getting aroung to posting them on my blog!