Just thinking outloud...or on screen.

Posted by Raychel Celeste

I was just thinking about how...sometimes I feel stuck. Like, my life is going in slow motion and I really want to pick up the pace, but I can't. It's like I have all these thoughts in my head, ideas of how I want things to be, what I want to do. But I can't seem to make any of it happen. It's kind of a helpless feeling. It really frustrates me. I think maybe I'm a little scared though. Scared of the change and afraid of things going wrong. I don't want to be disappointed when things don't turn out the way I expect them to. It would really help if anyone besides me knew what I was talking about. I don't find it necessary to tell just anyone about these things, my ideas and goals. These things are personal and I really only feel like discussing it with someone who will not only listen, but be supportive. That's it. The people who do know what I'm trying to do with my life, don't understand. They're not supporting me. I need someone to tell me that I can do it. I need someone to have faith in me and my dreams when I sometimes don't. Until then, I'm afraid I'll stay trapped by my own fear and lack of faith.


Raychel Signature

1 comments:

Perksofbeingme said...

Love you! You can do anything, and while circumstances have been stacked against you, I know you can get through them.