Sisters + Coffee = Monday Memory

Posted by Raychel Celeste

I was driving my usual route to work this morning, down Percival Road to the interstate. I drive down this road atleast once a day, but today I saw something I haven't seen in a long time. There is a string of small, unkept buildings along Percival in between the neighborhood and the interstate. One of these little buildings used to be a store, of what kind I can't remember. It's a very small, off-white building with a bright green awning across the front. When my sister and I were young, and our family lived on this road, we wanted to own this building. We thought it would be perfect for a coffee shop. For many years, even through high school, my sister and I always thought we'd start a business together. This little coffee shop on Percival was our first idea though. I remember we loved the idea of running a very casual, friendly place where we'd have repeat customers. "Give me the usual," they'd say to us in our little fantasy. I think we even picked out an entire color scheme and the furniture for the place. We weren't even bothered with the little details of what kind of coffee we'd serve. It's fun to be reminded of these silly little things out of nowhere.


Raychel Signature

3 comments:

Perksofbeingme said...

We are still going to open Bar 911 thought right? I want to own a bar with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin. Been away for a while, how are you?

Shannshine said...

You Should Get Phil To Put In The Equitment!